About the Datacenter
Our servers operate out of the Steadfast Datacenter located in Chicago, Illinois. The data center offers complete redundancy in power with multiple power grids, full UPS battery backup power, and diesel generators. HVAC, network connectivity, and security are also redundant. The network is supplied by several separate networks including Level(3), Internap, nLayer, Savvis and AT&T.
There's more long haul fiber in Chicago than any other city in the United States. Most of the fiber connecting the East and West coasts of the United States goes through Chicago, giving Chicago ample network capacity as well as routes that offer low latency to both the East and West coasts. Chicago also has an extremely low occurrence of natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados, floods, and earthquakes compared to most of the rest of the United States, meaning there is a reduced risk of outages due to natural disasters.
HiveGaming is the only place to get dedicated unmetered bandwidth, with no overages or hidden fees. Unmetered colocation available as low as $349 per month.
A range of high-end, dedicated hardware in a variety of configurations for every hosting, computing or storage need.
100% Uptime SLA
Third party SSAE16 and SOC2 audited services, 100% network uptime, 100% power uptime, and hardware replacement SLAs for your peace of mind.
Datacenter Image Gallery
There's no need to worry about overages or percentile averages, all of our plans come with high quality unmetered bandwidth. Check out our features list below:
- Premium Bandwidth, Solid Network (BGP mixed of Level(3), NTT, nLayer, and a lot of international peering networks).
- 100% Network and Power Uptime SLA. Get guaranteed stability and uninterrupted transit with Steadfast's detailed service level agreement.
- 24/7 Prompt Tech Support.
- Free Remote Reboot Port
- Realtime Bandwidth Graphs.
- Great Data Center Location in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
- No Contract (month-to-month).
- Free and Fast Setup.