- Diagnostics: We provide a complete diagnostics of your computer and tell you what we’ve found before starting any other work. If you decide to have the work done we usually waive the diagnostics fee.
- System Optimization: We also perform a system optimization that will improve performance and head off future problems due to missed updates and outdated driver issues on-site
- Computer Repair: Is your computer running slow? Not booting properly? Or producing strange errors and popups? We can help with all of your computer problems! We can even come to you, just give us a call or stop in the store and we’ll be happy to help.
- Parts Replacement: We can replace defective or upgrade outdated parts. We use the best available parts while keeping costs down for you. Most parts come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Remote Repair: Many computer problems can be repaired remotely. We offer remote computer support which can significantly reduce repair costs for you by addressing your computer problems without the expense of a costly on-site visit. Contact us for details.
- Virus/Spyware Removal: Have you lost control over your computer? Is it sluggish and unresponsive? It could be a virus or other malware. We can remove all infections and provide the latest antivirus software to prevent re-infection.
- Home Network: Do you have multiple computers and printers in your home or office that you would like to have communicate with each other? Let our knowledgeable Techs Network all of you computing devices to allow you to share files, printers, and an Internet connection between all of the computers. Installing a Wireless network will allow you to connect all of your computers without the clutter of wires.
- Notebook Motherboard Repair: We offer full repair services for your notebook, motherboard replacement, repair broken DC power jacks and we also repair broken notebook screens.
- Firewall/Internet Security: One of the easiest ways to prevent attacks and intrusions on your computer or network is with firewalls. Let us configure or setup a firewall to help protect you.
- Software Upgrades: Computers and software change every day. There are always new things to help your computer work more efficiently. Older programs can also have vulnerabilities that could compromise your privacy and/or security. Even if your computer is new there may be updates to help with your growing needs.
- Data Backup and Recovery: We can backup your important data. In the event of hard disk failure or replacement we can recover your data to a new drive. We also offer data-recovery services that recover lost files due to hardware mishaps, software conflicts, or viruses.
- Operating System Installation: We can reinstall your OS or upgrade or replace your existing OS with a different version. We can even setup a dual boot system using the Operating Systems of your choice.
- Preventive Maintenance: Computers, like any other electronic device is a dust magnet. Heat is the enemy of your computer, it is very important to have good airflow across all computer components. Even if your computer is running well it’s a good idea to clean them twice a year to prevent heat related issues.
- Password Resets: Have you forgotten your Windows password? Bought a used computer with an unknown password? We can remove or change most Windows passwords without affecting the rest of the system.
Our A+ certified technicians are ready to help with all of your computer needs. If you’re experiencing trouble with pop-up windows, slowdowns, viruses, worms, driver issues, random crashes and blue screens or other computer problems give us a call.
We offer on-site and remote (via internet connection) services for your convenience. We currently service Grafton, Fairmont, Morgantown, Clarksburg, Bridgeport, and the surrounding areas.
Additional ServicesIn addition to the services offered above we also offer services for commercial clients including:
- Server System Repair: We repair and build server systems using the best technologies from AMD and Intel.
- Server Operating Systems: We can repair, re-install, or configure your server Operating System.
- RAID Storage: We can setup RAID arrays with redundancy and backups.
Network ServicesWhether you need a new network setup or are troubleshooting an existing network issue we can help! We run and crimp new ethernet cables, test existing cables, trace and label connections, setup wireless routers and access points, setup modems, and more. Give us a call today and we can help with whatever networking issues you’re experiencing.
Computer Service Rates and FeesRemote Repair Services – $60 per hour (available only in select situations)
Onsite Services – $75 per hour
Onsite Networking (router setup and troubleshooting, setup WIFI devices, and more) – $95 per hour
Operating System Install, Basic – $105
Operating System Install, Premium – $170
Notebook/Laptop Screen & Backlight or Motherboard Repair – $99.99 + parts
Data Backup & Restoration – $59.99 + storage media
Virus Removal – $79.99